Air-conditioned first floor apartment, comfortably furnished, one bedroom, sleeps four adults.
• Climate The island of Paphos has long, hot and dry summers with relatively low humidity, a short spring and autumn and mild wet winters (2.5 ins. Dec & Jan) when snow often falls in the Troodos Mountains. Seawater temperature remains around 19 deg C even in December. The average daytime Temp in July and Aug is 35 deg C and 15 deg C in Jan.
• Language GREEK, but most Cypriots speak and write English fluently.
• Currency - The Euro (€)
• Time Zone – 2 hours ahead of GMT.
• Travel Times Flight is 4.5 hours from London. Resort transfer is 20 mins from Paphos airport. You will need a taxi or hire car from the airport.
• Electricity - 240 volts , 3 pin same as UK.
• Water - Safe to drink but bottled water may be more palatable.
• Telephone Mostly Telecard-only phone boxes; cards obtainable from kiosks (€5,10,15 ). Code to UK 00+44. Most mobile networks work OK (but check). It will cost you if people ring you from UK.
• Transport Local buses and taxis are usually reliable and cost effective. Car hire is reasonable and petrol is a little cheaper than in the UK. Hiring a moped or motorbike is not recommended! A bicycle is probably better for you and cheaper.
• Driving Cyprus drives on the left (same as UK) – they use the same Highway Code, but Cypriots often interpret the Code slightly differently.
Holiday Apartment Limnaria
The complex is a mature, self-contained development built around two fountained piazzas and shopping arcades. It is just 100 metres from the nearest Blue Flag Beach and a short stroll (10 minutes) to the centre of Kato Paphos promenade where there are numerous first class restaurants, supermarkets, banks, car hire, clothes and shoe boutiques, pharmacies, a launderette, hair and beauty salon, and of course one or two souvenir shops and excellent coffee/cake shops. Everything is clean and landscaped. Many of the owners live here all year round and will welcome you into their friendly community, whilst still allowing you to retain your independence and privacy.
LIMNARIA’S local Blue Flag Beach is a mixture of sand and pebbles with rocky outcrops. There are plenty of facilities, including water sports at one end.
Welcome To Paphos CYPRUS
Surrounded by sparkling turquoise waters, fringed by Golden sands and enriched by Emerald forests.
Paphos is an island dazzled by Sunshine and bathed in Silvery Moonlight.
It is CYPRUS!!
Cyprus, the Eastern – most island in the Med, it lies at the crossroads between the West and Oriental civilisations.
An island with 9,000 years of culture and a very colourful history.
Cyprus is a land of Palm and Pine, hillsides of Olive Groves & covered Vines. Dramatic scenery, palm fringed beaches with ragged cliffs & rocky coves; -then escape to the pine clad Troodos Mountains for a welcome breath of COOL fresh air, explore the unspoilt inland villages.
Cyprus has a wonderful combination of culture, traditions, history (classic & modern) mixed with an up to date ‘Western' business community,
-- Museums to Cyber Café’s.
An ideal holiday resort destination – whatever your tastes.
However, No matter Where or When you Go, - One thing is for sure.
YOU will be embraced with a warm welcome from its people and